Page Title for page template
Temporary Closure of Walk In Resource Centers
For Immediate Release: 2020-03-17
Contact: Peter Kates, (716) 857-4485
Buffalo, NY –
The safety and welfare of our members, our employees, and our community are of paramount importance. Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an evolving situation that has the full attention of Univera Healthcare.
At this time, our resource centers are temporarily closed to walk in traffic at the following locations:
- 205 Park Club Lane, Williamsville, NY 14221
- 103 West Third Street, Jamestown, NY 14701
In lieu of these business disruptions, we remain committed to ensuring our members and customers have access to any care or information they need.
Please find a list of important contact phone numbers:
If you obtain your health insurance benefits through your employer, use the Customer Care phone number on the back of your Member ID card for assistance.
- To inquire about purchasing a Medicare plan please call 800-671-6081
Child Health Plus
- To inquire about enrollment in Child Health Plus please call 800-650-4359
Univera Healthcare MyHealth, MyHealth Plus
- To inquire about enrollment please call 800-650-4359
Essential Plan or Qualified Health Plan
- To inquire about enrollment, please call 888-679-7105
# # #
Univera Healthcare is a nonprofit health plan that serves members across the eight counties of Western New York. To learn more, visit UniveraHealthcare.com