Page Title, Social Icons for page template
UNI-MBR-EMP-Premium Rates - Top Content
New York state law requires that health insurers seek premium rate approval for community rated products from the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS) prior to issuance of premium rates.
- This law requires us to give certain subscribers and their employers an initial notice explaining our proposed rate change.
- The premium rate changes that we request vary by specific products.
- The actual changes will not be known until approval, and we will notify our customers of any rate change at least 60 days prior to the appropriate implementation date.
- If you are uncertain as to when your rates renew or the rating region you are a part of;
- Subscribers please contact Customer Service
- Groups please contact your Account Service representative or Broker.
We work hard every day to provide our subscribers and their employers with the best health care value possible. If the rate adjustment for your current product does not meet your budget, we offer a wide variety of other products at prices that may fit your needs.